College Contribution to Social Activities
The college helped in organizing Annual Sports for Special Kids of :
- Special School of Rotary Club, Panvel
- Raigad District Department of Social Welfare and Annual Sports Gathering of Rotary Club of Panvel Raigad District
- Samannay Organization for Handicapped Students, Navi Mumbai
- National Polio Eradication Mission, Panchayat Samiti Panvel
- The Teacher Training Colleges conducted Social Awareness Rally around Khanda Colony on 8th March, 2014
Rotary Club Deaf n Dumb at BP High School, New Panvel
Samannay, A Socio-Cultural Organization, Vashi organized Sports for Physically and Intellectually Challenged Children’s Annual Sports Day on 14th December, 2013 in Navi Mumbai at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Belapur, (CBD) Thane. The students of B.P.Ed. College helped them in organizing various Sports Activities for 6 different age groups from 8 years to Open Group.
|Sports festival for disabled (Dumb n Deaf) at Panvel||Conducted Rally on 8th March, 2014–Women’s Day
Mahatma Education Society observed 25th January as Service Day. The Teacher Training Colleges invited under privileged children of Balgram, Panvel and conducted various recreational games.
The B.P.Ed. and Balgram students.